Friday, July 4, 2008

Really? I mean... Really?

I try not to rag on Fox news just to rag on Fox news. I mean, for every right wing news station there is a corresponding left wing station, but I can promise that CNN has never pulled anything like this. Fox altered pictures of reporters that had "attacked" fox news, making them noticeably less attractive. I honestly didn't believe that Fox news did this until I watched this video. Obviously the "Dog Shot" was meant to be a joke... but the altered head shots were certainly misleading and libelous. I actually worked at the Daily Utah Chronicle and you are not even allowed to flip image directionality to better fit a page layout because it is considered to be an alteration of the image and unethical. The best part is that the reporter actually makes reference to Fox news as being the number one news source. Is this the sort of accurate reporting that Americans have chosen to rely on? Check out the link to read more.

Once again... you can turn off my music at the bottom of the page.





1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Benjamin! It's Tennille...I'm not exactly sure how I came across your blog, but I'm happy that I did! I hope you are doing well. Where are you at these days?